KAREN DALTON 1966 (Clear Green Rocky Road)
• Newly unearthed rehearsal tape from 1966
• Features Karen solo on banjo and guitar, plus 4 duets with Richard Tucker. Many never heard before covers including ‘Reason To Believe’ & ‘Don’t Make Promises’ by Tim Hardin, and ‘Other Side To This Life’ by Fred Neil. KD at her most intimate and unfiltered.
• CD Booklet containing beautiful, unseen photos (including Karen with Fred Neil and Tim Hardin), and a 3,500-word essay by Ben Edmonds (MOJO, & currently working on a biography of Tim Hardin)
• LP housed in tip-on jacket, with 4-page heavy insert, exclusive color portrait, and download card
• Special Edition: Remastered/recut / re-pressed at Third Man on Clear Green Rocky Road vinyl with OBI
Out of stock