Lee Hazlewood – There’s A Dream I’ve Been Saving: LHI 1966 – 1971
Out of stock
THE SET INCLUDES:
- 172 Page Hard Cover Book:
– LP-sized cloth bound book with gold foil stamp
– Over 150 rare & unseen photos + In depth essays
– LHI history, album breakdowns, 27 artist profiles, LHI timeline, and interviews with Lee & dozens of label alum.
- Cowboy in Sweden The Film, on DVD (1970, 60 mIns):
– First time available. New digital transfer from the original 16mm master negative at the Swedish Broadcasting Co. Fully restored in HD with re-mastered sound. Region Free.
- 4 CDs (107 Tracks):
– Meticulously Re-mastered. Analog transfers captured at 24-bit/96-kHz. 95% of transfers from original analog master tapes (remainder transferred from mint vinyl).
– DISCS 1 & 2: Everything Lee recorded for LHI, including every 45 single and album (Cowboy in Sweden, Forty, The Cowboy & The Lady, and Requiem For an Almost Lady), plus a handful of unreleased tracks.
– DISCS 3 & 4: Key tracks from the LHI stable of artists, including Suzi Jane Hokom, The Kitchen Cinq, Ann-Margret, Honey Ltd., The International Submarine Band, Arthur, The Aggregation, Sanford Clark, Lynn Castle, The Surprise Package, Virgil Warner, and Hamilton Streetcar, amongst many others.
– 14 unreleased tracks
- From Lee’s Personal ‘Stache:
– Flexi disc featuring unheard Lee ‘studio chatter’ (“Play it like a cowboy song”)
– Reproduction of Lee’s original embossed LHI business card
– 5 random copies include a “Golden Ticket” for a free subscription to Light In The Attic’s Lee Hazlewood Archive Series