THE WHO Sell Out (Super Deluxe 5 x CD, 2 x 7″) PREORDER
5CD, 2 x 7″, hardback Book, Box Set
SCHEDULED FOR RELEASE 23/04/21
This item will only be shipped to you on or after the official release date. Please remember that release dates are at the mercy of labels, distributors, pressing plants & global pandemics, so are subject to change.
Out of stock
• Disc 1 – original mono mix, mono As & Bs and unreleased mono mixes
• Disc 2 – original stereo mix and stereo bonus tracks
• Disc 3 – Studio out-takes, ‘fly-on-the-wall’ versions of early takes of songs from the album sessions, ‘studio chat’ etc. – previously unreleased
• Disc 4 – ‘The Road To Tommy’ will contain stereo mixes of the studio tracks recorded in 1968 – some previously unreleased – plus 1968 As and Bs mono mixes (all tracks remixed from original 4 and 8-track session tapes in The Who vault)
• Disc 5 – 14 of Pete Townshend’s original demos – previously unreleased & exclusive to this set…
Bonus 7” discs:
1 Track UK 45 repro:
2 Decca USA 45 repro:
• 112 tracks – many unreleased!
• 80-page, hard-back full-colour book, including rare period photos, memorabilia &
• Track annotation and new liner notes by Pete Townshend
• Comments from from Pete Drummond (Radio Caroline DJ), Chris Huston (Talentmasters Studio), Richard Evans (designer), Roy Flynn (Speakeasy Club manager), Arnold Schwartzman (designer) & Andy Neill (Who biographer)
• Nine posters & inserts, including replicas of…
1 20” x 30” original Adrian George poster
2 Gig poster – City Hall, Newcastle: The Who, Traffic, Tremeloes etc.
3 Saville Theatre 8-page programme.
4 Business card for the Bag o’ Nails club, Kingly Street.
5 Fan Club photo of group.
6 Flyer for Bath Pavilion concerts including The Who.
7 Crack-back bumper sticker for Wonderful Radio London.
8 Keith Moon’s Speakeasy Club membership card
9 Who Fan Club newsletter.