A SILVER MT. ZION He Has Left Us Alone But Shafts Of Light Sometimes Grace The Corner Of Our Rooms
LP in thick paperboard jacket with foil-print artwork and credits insert.
1 in stock
Starting with simple, stirring piano themes written by Efrim, the music swirls and sways with multiple violin tracks from Sophie and plucked contrebasse from Thierry (his first recording on upright acoustic bass). What initially began as a single long, sparse chamber piece evolved into more fully-orchestrated movements, interspersed with tapes, drones and loops, along with some vocals.
1. Broken Chords Can Sing A Little
2. Sit In The Middle Of Three Galloping Dogs
3. Stumble Then Rise On Some Awkward Morning
4. Movie (Never Made).
5. 13 Angels Standing Guard ‘Round The Side Of Your Bed
6. Long March Rocket Or Doomed Airliner.
7. Blown-out Joy From Heaven’s Mercied Hole
8. For Wanda