• Newly unearthed rehearsal tape from 1966
• Features Karen solo on banjo and guitar, plus 4 duets with Richard Tucker. Many never heard before covers including ‘Reason To Believe’ & ‘Don’t Make Promises’ by Tim Hardin, and ‘Other Side To This Life’ by Fred Neil. KD at her most intimate and unfiltered.
• CD Booklet containing beautiful, unseen photos (including Karen with Fred Neil and Tim Hardin), and a 3,500-word essay by Ben Edmonds (MOJO, & currently working on a biography of Tim Hardin)
• LP housed in tip-on jacket, with 4-page heavy insert, exclusive color portrait, and download card
• Special Edition: Remastered/recut / re-pressed at Third Man on Clear Green Rocky Road vinyl with OBI
This item will only be shipped to you on or after the official release date. Please remember that release dates are at the mercy of labels, distributors, pressing plants global pandemics, so are subject to change.